disposable temporary email

Tämä on testialue. Voit joko poistaa tämän tai muokata asetuksia hallintapaneelissa.

ViestiKirjoittaja kunga » 31.10.2020 14:12

Quite often, you need to register on a site that you plan to use only once. Forums, blogs, file sharing sites, and even some shared Wi-Fi hotspots ask for your email address. Then you find that your mailbox is full of spam, promo messages, and other nonsense that is sent to you from wherever you registered.

Temporary email services are designed to solve this problem. With the help of one-time mailboxes, you can register where you need to, without worrying that you will be pestered with unwanted correspondence.

Please note that some sites and forums do not allow you to use a temporary email address when registering. You can circumvent this restriction by trying to choose a different email domain.

A popular one-time email service. To use it, you need to specify your real email address where messages will be forwarded. You can configure the number of forwarded messages. You can also choose how long the temporary mailbox will last.
kunga

Re: disposable temporary email

ViestiKirjoittaja oleg8x » 02.11.2020 10:22

When registering for any site, they are often asked to indicate an e-mail address, after which after a while you find in your e-mail a lot of unnecessary advertisements and messages And that's why you need to use disposable mail
oleg8x

ViestiKirjoittaja dafik » 02.11.2020 13:32

Now everyone who uses the Internet in one way or another has their own email address. It has become a mandatory attribute during registration in social networks, forums, various services and websites. People start their own mail, carefully choosing the address, make it unique and "beautiful", but often do not get pleasure from it.
Problems start from the moment when the user starts unknowingly making mistakes-to specify their personal address when registering on dubious sites, contests, and various promotions. As soon as the address gets into the hands of advertisers, it is entered in the General database, sold and resold many times. As a result, people get a stream of spam that is almost impossible to stop.
Of course, major email services offer their own branded solutions, for example, in the form of spam filters. But they are far from being called effective. The fact is that advertisers and spammers are also learning new technologies and actively using them. Thus, once you enter your address where you should not have done it, you can get problems in the form of spam for a long time.
dafik

ViestiKirjoittaja oleg8x » 02.11.2020 13:51

Temporary mail, it is completely anonymous and does not require registration. It can be used to register on social networks and other web services. To get a temporary email address, you need to go online and choose the one that suits you
oleg8x

ViestiKirjoittaja lakma » 02.11.2020 16:41

It is better to use such a mailbox to register on any unreliable site - for example, giving it to the WiFi network provider at the airport is not very relevant in quarantine, of course, but sooner or later such a life hack will definitely come in handy for someone or any potential spammer and pre-sales lover.
lakma

ViestiKirjoittaja steb007 » 02.11.2020 17:22

I tried to extend access to the trial versions of IQBuzz and PressIndex using a temporary mail, and when I finally opted for one of them, it was IQBuzz who was interested in registering the only software I needed to my main mail. In general, since then I have been testing everything on temporary mail.
steb007

ViestiKirjoittaja samuelddarden » 11.11.2020 02:31

I am going to bookmark this for future updates
samuelddarden

ViestiKirjoittaja samuelddarden » 18.11.2020 07:48

code format: [url=link]text[/url]
samuelddarden

Paluu Ensimmäinen alueeni